[clue-tech] mutt & gmail

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 21:58:05 MST 2011

I messed up something in the install, it looks like.  There's a postfix
configuration menu, if you choose the right option and give it
gmail.comdomain, it works fine.  If you mess up the choice, successive
reinstalls
don't bring up the launcher again.   If I get the chance, I'm probably going
to need to sit down and see if I can figure out what that install menu is
actually doing, but I can't find any difference between .muttrc files on
installs that work, and those that don't.  Stands to reason there's
something else in the configuration, I suspect I'm going to have to go
through their wiki in some detail.

Mike Bean