[clue-tech] 2011m01d09 CLUE Online Development 99clue

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Mon Jan 10 11:27:37 MST 2011

Thanks for the offer Shawn.  I invite folks who are holding a private conversation about the revamping the CLUE Online Presence ( CLOP ) to discuss the server situation publicly ( on which list ? ).  Perhaps use the CLUE-Tech list.  (  I like the one list with tags approach ).
I don't want to see anyone over-working themselves in a volunteer capacity.
I don't want to waste Shawn's time either.
Gus in Denver   99gus