[clue-tech] 2011m01d09 CLUE Online Development 99clue

Mon Jan 10 11:41:16 MST 2011

With regard to consolidating email lists, we will close the voting on which email lists to have in 2011 tomorrow night.
Refer to the CLUE-Announce archives if you have not yet had an opportunity to vote your preference on that issue.
Dave Anselmi can make the changes server-side, if any turn out to be needed.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- "YES NOPE9" <yes at nope9.com> wrote:

Thanks for the offer Shawn. I invite folks who are holding a private conversation about the revamping the CLUE Online Presence ( CLOP ) to discuss the server situation publicly ( on which list ? ). Perhaps use the CLUE-Tech list. ( I like the one list with tags approach ).
I don't want to see anyone over-working themselves in a volunteer capacity.
I don't want to waste Shawn's time either.
Gus in Denver 99gus

On Jan 9, 2011, at 9:14 PM, Shawn Perry wrote:
Shawn, and my host has php 5.2.14. It meets the rest of the requirements. Someone let me know how you want it set up and I'll install it tomorrow.

Shawn T Perry
> Red Mop Computing Services
> email: shawn at redmop.com
> office: 720-319-7627
> cell: 303-881-2623
> web: http://www.redmop.com
> facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Mop-Computing-Services/114352628589778
> linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnperry

Some Clue members are working on using Drupal and mailman to anchor the CLUE online presence in the second half of 2011.