[clue-tech] What is the pole that Crawford mentioned ?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Jan 11 12:18:52 MST 2011

----- YES NOPE9  wrote: -----

> Hello Crawford,
> Did you mean polls when you said ....
> "- Test out Poles, Forums, and RSS feeds. Integrate those into the
> system. "
> I just wanted to make sure that "poles" was not some new feature I had
> never heard of.

Oops, fast finger typo on my part.  "Polls" was meant within Drupal, not "Poles" since I do not recall Drupal controlling the magnetic fields or putting up post for flags (perhaps some sites with such information on that though could be found). ;-)

Thanks for the catch there Gus.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

NOTICE:  This email is intended for the named recipient(s) only, and contains information that is proprietary and/or confidential. Do not forward or post this email without first obtaining my specific prior approval. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply and delete the subject email.