[clue-tech] I tried to sign CLUE up for a facebook account

Wed Jan 12 12:32:58 MST 2011

Anyone that has a Facebook account can start a group. CLUE is a group; it doesn't get an account of it's own.

Check out my group "Get your Linux on!" as an example.

Friend me, then call me, and I'll help you through it.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- "YES NOPE9" <yes at nope9.com> wrote:
> I got this message....

> Sign Up
> It's free, and always will be.
>
> Sorry, you are ineligible to sign up for Facebook.

Gus in Denver 99gus