[clue-tech] Volunteering to help Crawford with reviewing CLUE "stuff"

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Jan 18 13:59:43 MST 2011

Okay, I spoke too soon.

I decided after John's email to see how "easy" (or not) it would be to "copy and paste" the current Book Review pages over into Drupal.  Well, with the CKEditor (pardon the fast finger typo previously noted below in its name) it is a snap.  So all it is now is just data entry time.

I will advise when I have a few up on the www2 site (have the first one up now) for others to review.

--- Crawford