[clue-tech] (OT) Looking for a SCO Unix expert

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Fri Jan 21 13:26:25 MST 2011

Folks:

(Yes, I know this is "flame war" material potentially.  However, this is just a client's request.)

Linux ETC received a request for a SCO Unix expert (well experienced and "seasoned") from Seattle, WA (and not a Linux expert).  Seems this group had a SCO server RAID array bomb badly and does not wish to rebuild properly, along with a few other interesting "issues" in the mix.  They are trying to rebuild the array for now, and are definitely looking for a "more suitable alternative" for this server once the data has been reclaimed.

Please contact me directly off list to discuss the details.  Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA