[clue-tech] Welcome to the new CLUE web site

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 13:46:50 MST 2011

Nice

btw you can setup an .htaccess file (since the server is Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS))
to redirect to either cluedenver.org or www.cluedenver.org.  Some search engines
will treat the two as different domains.

Here's an example:

//Rewrite to www
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^cluedenver.org[nc]
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.cluedenver.org/$1 [r=301,nc]