[clue] gnome shell impressions?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:13:24 MDT 2011

I haven't found a way to install it yet if you're not using one of the
downloadable live iso's on the gnome3 site,  just says it'll be available
through your distro.  Well, that, and apparently there's a PPA for the
people in the ubuntu beta program.   Is there something obvious I'm missing
as to how to obtain it?