[clue] New meeting place

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Thu Apr 14 14:23:45 MDT 2011

You were fine (both Mark and Marquis), given the circumstances -- it
indeed was hard to hear sometimes.  That giant air-conditioner unit
mounted in the ceiling of that room, which serves Hosting.com's machine
rooms, will be a challenge for us in future meetings.

Yes, a mic/amplifier would help (if it doesn't also amplify the AC
noise)... even so, public speaking (presenting) often means projecting
your voice over the environment, however unfriendly it may be! ;-)

Thanks, Mark and Marquis, for your presentations last night.  I learned
a bunch!

best regards,
   -- Lorin