[clue] USB power for the Sheeva plug.

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Fri Apr 22 17:53:36 MDT 2011

Bring the Dreamplug and put it on the table for a few minutes for "viewing".....
Hey  .... I didn't take it.
99gus   gusNWdenver

On Apr 22, 2011, at 5:28 PM, Chris Hirsch wrote:

> I'm glad to hear that it's faster than the slug.  I wonder whether the issues mentioned at the end
> are solved in the Guru plug (or other more recent devices).

I do have a Dream Plug on order. I can bring it to the next meeting if
anybody is interested and nobody else has seen it before. I'm guessing
with all the plug interest there needs to be a Plug presentation soon
eh? ;-)