[clue] [ TECH ] I have a bluetooth headset that is connected to a DTMF send/rcv unit.

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Fri Apr 22 20:20:05 MDT 2011

The headset "hears" DTMF tones from a device adjacent to it.   Also I would like the headset to output DTMF tones that a device adjacent to it would "hear".
I would like to have my Linux box connect to the headset via bluetooth.  I would like Linux to convert the "heard" tones into digital data.
I would also like to have the Linux box take a stream of digital data and convert it into DTMF which is sent to the headset.

99gus   gusNWdenver