[clue] Impressions on 11.04?

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:03:46 MDT 2011

That's my thought.  We have a fairly laissez-faire workplace, so I'm fairly
certain nobody will care if I use linux as long as it doesn't interfere with
the work.  I just don't want to have to have the conversation that I can't
work that ticket because I slagged my computer via some stupid mistake
me, but Ubuntu has like a million respins that aren't likely to adopt
unity.   xubuntu, lubuntu, kubuntu,  well, it's worth considering anyway,
but it definitely sounds like most of the people so far are voting no on
11.04, or at least no on Unity.