[clue] Impressions on 11.04?

Torren Beitler torren.beitler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:21:47 MDT 2011

What's locked down about it is the fact that you can't optimize it, can't
code anything in the OS. Ubuntu goes against what Linux is about. Linux is
about freedom, Ubuntu locks you down and forces you to do shit that's not
needed. Gentoo, arch, slackware, any others like those are real linux shit.
Ubuntu=free mac OS