[clue] Impressions on 11.04?

CP Constantine conrad at 1211.net
Fri Apr 29 16:50:10 MDT 2011

On 4/29/2011 6:36 PM, Dan Kulinski wrote:
> Alright, can we agree to stop feeding the troll?  We aren't adding
> anything to the topic and he has a set viewpoint.
>
> Dan

yep, I agree, when faced with "my experience and ability represents the
whole of reality" there's not a lot you can do to change that, except
say "you suck at linux", but that's not really constructive.

For what it's worth, the stuff he's spouting is pretty typical of how
people end their interviews with me rather quickly when it comes to
hiring Linux people, so he's useful as a cautionary tale at least.