[clue] Impressions on 11.04?

CP Constantine conrad at 1211.net
Fri Apr 29 17:12:19 MDT 2011

On 4/29/2011 6:58 PM, Torren Beitler wrote:
> Why? Because I prefer to go in and make the OS run they way I want and
> compile it?

and because you insist (quite incorrectly), that this is "impossible"
under Ubuntu, because it is "locked down".

You want to be taken seriously.. state the truth "I don't know how
to....", and folks will gladly help (as they've already offered to).
Making blanket statements that demonstrate your lack of fundamental
understanding, and presenting them as accusative absolutes, doesn't win
you support, respect, help, or friends.