[clue] My password rant

jacob jborer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 22:10:47 MDT 2011

Of course if you are worried about weak passwords you could use something
like:

http://code.google.com/p/google-authenticator/

To add two step verification. (It has a pam module as well as Blackberry,
IOS, and Android apps for key generation)

Also, if you are using google's account features you really should turn on
and configure 2 step verification for your google account.

-jacob

DISCLAIMER: I work for google so my opinion is biased.