[clue] My password rant

Adrian Nagle anagle at naglenet.org
Fri Aug 12 11:23:01 MDT 2011

Seriously, I use KeePass password database to keep track of all of my
passwords.  But the library keeps it easy and uses your phone number.
That way anyone who knows my card number can check out bomb making
books without me knowing, until I have to pay the late fines.

Another note, how often is the idea of using foreign languages used in
generating passwords?  With accented characters, you would have more
than 26 alpha characters.  My fear is always not having those
characters easily available on the computer I'm using.  Also, using
somewhat common phrases/quotes in a foreign language helps with
generating passwords.

Adrian