[clue] Next Possible Linux Group?

Larry Sawyer lsawyer at SCSDENVER.COM
Sun Aug 14 21:14:24 MDT 2011

Does any one know when and where the next possible Linux gathering is (not referring to CLUE meetups)?

I'm interrested in getting up to par ASAP with this whole Linux "fad"? :-)

Thanks for the help.
(Big shot out to the fellas who helped me out at the last CLUE meeting. Much appreciated).

Best regards,

Larry Sawyer
IT Consultant
SCSDenver.com LLC