[clue] Next Possible Linux Group?

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 11:36:45 MDT 2011

I've just posted the meeting on the website.  The information is minimal.  I know when Maddog will be talking but I don't know the topic.
I suspect most of us don't care.  He's an interesting speaker and we'll be there.

John, if you want to provide something that I can post about your talk, I will get it up as soon as possible.