[clue] [TALK] A possible solution (was: Why CLUE does not video stream meetings)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Aug 16 12:06:31 MDT 2011

Linux ETC offers this service via our "Shared Hosting" package found at

https://www.linux-etc.com/web-conference

at $39.95/month via Visa or MasterCard payment which was noted back in January/February 2011.  I will consider waiving the setup fee of $49.95 at this time for the Drupal + Big Blue Button system.

Regards,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.