[clue] [TALK] A possible solution (was: Why CLUE does not video stream meetings)

daryl kuchay daryl.kuchay at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 17:49:09 MDT 2011

As for hosting projects, I have placed a priority on eating. Most of my time
has been spent job hunting. My situation is similar, no resources, that and
I am very new to town and I only know about three people here. Hard to host
a session on any kind when I don't know nobody and don't even have the
financial ability to feed myself or even rent a space somewhere. I
appreciate the go for it suggestion though.