[clue] [TECH] rsync command runs from command line but not via cron

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 09:42:23 MDT 2011

http://www.droboports.com/app-repository/openssh-5-8p2

________________________________
From: Damian Stewart <damian.ml at frey.co.nz>
To: clue at cluedenver.org; bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: [clue] [TECH] rsync command runs from command line but not via  cron

Hi Brian,

I'm trying to set this up on my Drobo FS. I can't find any SSH _client_ on the Drobo filesystem, however. The Dropbear DroboApp is supposed to enable both client and server, but I can only find the one executable (dropbear) and I can't figure out where the client is. How did you get your ssh?

cheers
Damian

damian stewart . @damian0815 .  damian at frey.co.nz
frey . contemporary art . http://www.frey.co.nz