[clue] HP Touchpad & Android?

daryl kuchay daryl.kuchay at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 08:10:59 MDT 2011

Good link, thank you!

Admittedly I don't have a great deal of android experience. I do have a few
gifted android developers that hang out on my forum that I could tap for
resources. That being said I would attempt a linux install as a "one foot in
the water" test before attempting an android install.

Understand your position. The Nokia N900 was much much more money and much
more limited. Although not immediate it eventually did get a huge community
and wonderful linux support. If this is a limited time deal it still may be
worth the investment even though functionality may not a day or two away. I
agree with 150 being "steep". Curious to see how the sales develop
throughout the day.

Daryl