[clue] HP Touchpad & Android?

daryl kuchay daryl.kuchay at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:14:21 MDT 2011

Oh that hurts.

I spent most of the day yesterday on the phone with retailers in Canada
looking for one. NOBODY has any. Everyone is out of stock. I honestly think
this may hit the record books. From what I can gather 500 thousand of these
units sold on Saturday between 3am and 8am. Ebay is about the only place to
find one and most are getting 250 percent profit margins.

Sorry no success to report and my financial backing, brother, isn't about to
loan me 3 bills. Thank you for the link though!

Daryl