[clue] Tonights meeting

Jon "maddog" Hall maddog at li.org
Thu Aug 25 11:24:32 MDT 2011

Dennis, Daryl and the rest of CLUE,

I thank you for the kind words, and for the hospitality shown me during
and after the talk.

I found it refreshing that you did ask questions.  A lot of times talks
seem to be "one-way", even if there is a question and answer period.

I am at the NCAR center right now, and my host, Davide has just given me
a personal tour of their computer center....a place where I consider
"real computing" is done. ;-)

My talk on Project Cauã will be at 1500 hours at their Foothills
Lab, building #2 (see
http://www2.ucar.edu/campus/foothills-laboratory-0-1-2-3 for details).

I know a couple of people said they would like to hear that talk too.

Warmest regards,

md