[clue] [JOBS] firmware software developer

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Sat Dec 3 11:16:02 MST 2011

EdgeLink has an upcoming opportunity that exonerates excitement and challenge,
growth and stability, problem solving and team interaction and an opportunity
to work on leading edge technology for a company right here in Colorado. This
position offers the chance to work on a wide variety of designs, working
closely with customers that are producing complex new hardware for leading
edge devices.We are not looking for average engineers – we're looking for top-
notch folks that are great at what they do. This is an opportunity to work
with the largest and best known tech companies in the market with a highly
skilled team.

Required:

- Excellent experience with embedded programming using ANSI C.
- Embedded experience with 32-bit SoCs such as PowerPC, PowerQUICC, QorIQ,
ARM, OMAP, Intel XScale & Atom
- Experience writing new software layers that integrated into an existing
large scale software framework.
- Experience writing high-level drivers for complex interfaces such as MIPI,
USB, WLAN.
- Experience writing low-level drivers for low-level interface buses (I2C,
I2S, SDIO, GPIO).

We are searching for experienced embedded developers with low-level hardware
experience as well as adding new software layers into existing large-scale
software frameworks. This individual will be responsible for the design of new
embedded firmware for complex hardware designs used in a number of industries
(such as smart phones, mobile devices, networking, wireless, aerospace,
transportation, storage, and others).

Curious? Let's talk about it

Thanks,

Shyrmagne Dominguez