[clue] [POLITICS] The rights to of the people are gone.

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Sat Dec 3 18:38:08 MST 2011

Torren and others on the list:

This is related to Linux and Open Source which is the main topic/purpose of this user group's email list how I do inquire?

I am requesting the list admins actually start administrating the list some if this is going to become common place.  Being a former admin that retired, I find this personally questionable as to being appropriate for a general list here (maybe the old CLUE-Talk list at best).

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

----- Torren Beitler <torren.beitler at gmail.com> wrote: -----

> Who here is deeply disturbed by the fact that you can now be held...

<...snipped...due to subject matter being questionable regarding this list...>