[clue] [EDUCATION] I would like any cloud based notes from the BASH Class of 2011m12d10

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Mon Dec 12 20:40:10 MST 2011

Use this link...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GLd2iAP5rs72dDaWV8QgUz3rXH-kOxKGmHU3jVswKU4/edit

On Dec 12, 2011, at 4:56 PM, David L. Willson wrote:

Gus,

How about if you put up a public Google doc and send a link. I'll past in my outline, and then we can all add the pieces we want to add.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.