[clue] [EDUCATION] I would like any cloud based notes from the BASH Class of 2011m12d10

Sun Dec 18 09:19:38 MST 2011

Some one of us knows something about git or something similar and could post this group of files as a version-tracked group of files that anyone may edit.
I suppose that would be server-based, not cloud-based, but I don't care, as long as those that want to make the files better, can.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.