[clue] [RANT], [OT]: Re: Mailing list technical questions

Matt matt at osource.org
Wed Feb 9 17:53:44 MST 2011

http://cluedenver.org/pipermail/clue-announce/2010-December/000445.html

ROFLMAO.

So people missed the vote because they weren't subscribed to the correct
mailing list? and now they're complaining because they don't like only
having one list?

   HAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHO,  you can't make comedy like this up.
HAHAHEHHEHEHHOHOHOH  Sob.... can't....breath.... my sides hurt.

HAHAHAHHHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHA........