[clue] [EVENT] How'd the DRUPAL meeting go? (Was: Re: [EVENT] Is there a DRUPAL meeting on Sunday ?)

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 11:26:26 MST 2011

It went well. We discussed some system admin issues and some Drupal issues. Gus will put up the minutes.

some Drupal issues
goals for the website
captcha for Drupal 7
forums
add RSS
user roles: admin, unauthorized user, authorized user, editor
sheetnode module

We'll hold another meeting again in a few weeks. I haven't chosen a date yet.