[clue] [EVENT] CLUE hosting meeting

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue Feb 15 11:40:50 MST 2011

Good idea CR    I recommend that anyone with opinions  .....  also find a way to log their opinion at
http://www-dev.cluedenver.org/forum/9#overlay-context=forum   askmehow
gus in denver  99gus

On Feb 14, 2011, at 7:06 PM, Collins Richey wrote:

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:46 AM,  <dennisjperkins at comcast.net> wrote:
> There will be an open meeting on Sunday, Feb 27, at 1 PM to discuss hosting
> options for the website.  Do we want to stay with VPSLink or go with someone
> else?  If we don't want to stay with VPSLink, what choices do we have?
>
> We will meet at Panera Bread at 2466 S. Colorado Blvd.

I would recommend that anyone who has an opinion but can't make the
meeting post his/her suggestions in this thread.

--
Collins Richey