[clue] [EVENT] CLUE hosting meeting

Andrew S andrews53 at live.com
Tue Feb 15 16:48:03 MST 2011

Agreed re memory. Nginx can run PHP; basically, you have Nginx proxy .php requests to FastCGI. Works well if you are coding your own PHP, but I don't know how well it would work with Drupal. And you are correct, that doesn't solve the problem that someone would have to learn Nginx to use it...

Not to repeat my plug for Bluehost, but just so I know, is there a reason that CLUE needs a VPS as opposed to shared hosting?