[clue] [ADMIN] REMINDER We are looking for input regarding CLUE server

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Fri Feb 18 16:27:57 MST 2011

WE would like suggestions about where we might host.  VPS ?  Co-locate ?
WE would like suggestions about what kinds of features the server should have.
   what kind of bandwidth ?  How much RAM ?  How much CPU power ?  How much hard drive storage ??
Some suggested functions server will support ..... email ... website ... online conferencing ... forums ...books

There will be a meeting Sunday  Feb. 27th at Panera Bread  2466 S. Colorado   ( it has WiFi )

Best
ADMIN team