[clue] [ URGENT ] We need a new meeting location

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 12:04:19 MST 2011

Colfax is further north than I want to travel during the week.

I wonder what the chances are of the Hyatt letting us meet there? We went there for food and drink after the meeting last week. I suspect it's not high and they would want us to pay for the room.

What area should we confine the search to?