[clue] [ URGENT ] We need a new meeting location

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 17:43:56 MST 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I received one response for a location near I25 and Lincoln, and I am pursuing.

I received an immediate positive response from hosting.com. They are
willing to provide us with a meeting room. Wireless is available, but
we would need to bring our projector. I will be in contact with them
Wednesday or later to check out the details. The location is 500 South
Broadway, just off I25.

Thanks to John Eckhardt for providing the contact.

--
Collins Richey