[clue] [ URGENT ] We need a new meeting location

Mon Feb 21 12:11:54 MST 2011

Collins,

Let me know if it doesn't pan out, or pan out in time for April. I can probably open PARSEC with a few days notice. The office is still downtown though, with the parking challenges that brings.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Collins Richey" <crichey at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2011 5:43:56 PM
Subject: Re: [clue] [ URGENT ] We need a new meeting location

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I received one response for a location near I25 and Lincoln, and I am pursuing.

I received an immediate positive response from hosting.com. They are
willing to provide us with a meeting room. Wireless is available, but
we would need to bring our projector. I will be in contact with them
Wednesday or later to check out the details. The location is 500 South
Broadway, just off I25.

Thanks to John Eckhardt for providing the contact.

--
Collins Richey