[clue] CLUE hosting meeting

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Feb 23 16:54:09 MST 2011

Are we talking about E. Lincoln Ave near I-470 and I-25
or Lincoln near I-25 and Broadway and Alameda ?

On Feb 23, 2011, at 4:33 PM, Collins Richey wrote:

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 9:00 AM, Chris Hirsch <chris at base2technology.com> wrote:
> Hi Collins,
>
> I just wanted to make sure you received my last email. A meeting site at
> Lincoln and I-25 is yours if you want it. A projector and wireless will
> be provided. I don't think I will be able to make the Sunday meeting so
> let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much for the offer.

We still need to look at one other site that is more centrally located
(near I25 and Broadway), but I won't be able to see the facility until
Friday. Some members have expressed concern that I25 and Lincoln may
be too far south.

Hopefully we will reach a decision fairly soon. We will be in touch.

--
Collins Richey