[clue] CLUE hosting meeting

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Wed Feb 23 16:54:05 MST 2011

Allow me to balance or average the drift just a bit -- Coming from
Douglas County (Castle Rock, Franktown, Parker, etc.), then Lincoln &
I25 is *not* "too far south".  Au contrare:  I25 and Broadway may be a
bit too far north!

I'd like to start getting involved in meetings again (had to drop out
due to Tuesday evening business schedule conflicts), and many of the
proposed topics are very interesting.

Thanks for considering those of us who'd attend from the south-end!

best regards,
   -- Lorin

   Lorin Ricker
   enthusiast, engineer, entrepreneur
   Linux (today), VMS & DEC (the good old days)
   Pascal, SQL, DCL, bash, Ruby, Python, et al