[clue] [ URGENT ] We need a new meeting location

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 20:40:25 MST 2011

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I received one response for a location near I25 and Lincoln, and I am pursuing.

OK, here's the scoop.

The offer from hosting.com is at 900 S. Broadway. That's the
intersection of Tennessee and Broadway, one traffic light south of
I25. 4th floor. Very large room with tables and chairs for maybe 30.
Open wall for projection, but no built in projector. Wifi. There is
street parking south of the intersection of Lincoln and Tennessee, but
they are also willing to open the parking garage for us if we call the
afternoon before the meeting. There is no central heating in the room
(surrounded by windows on the South and East), so one may need a coat
in winter. It didn't seem that cold to me. There is a guard on duty at
all times.

So, I will open a poll.

--
Collins Richey