[clue] July installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Jul 8 13:55:11 MDT 2011

DeVry University (up north, eh?) has been generous enough to provide us our regular room for
installfest on July 23rd.

This one will be a little different because I won't be there.  That means more than usual
communication is in order--Lorin will try to put out the details, *you* have to pay attention to
what he's saying, and ask if you have questions.

Some things to pay attention to:

- I won't have distros there, so if there's something you want brought, speak up.  And if you're
bringing something, let everyone know.

- The usual equipment (wifi, CDs, see the web page for the full list) will be there.

- We still need people to bring expertise, and also interesting projects.  So if you have either
plan on coming.

- We will also need opinions about lunch.  Lorin is prepared to do our usual Free Lunch.  But if
we're done early (see below) it may be more convenient to just go to lunch after.  So bring an
opinion on which you want to do, what you want to eat, and good places to go in the area.

Lorin, the last set up detail you'll need to nail down is what time we have to be out of the
building.  Send Jay an email by the 18th to ask him and then let everyone know.

0830-1400 23 JUL 2011 -- installfest -- 1870 West 122 Avenue Westminster, CO 80234 --
http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest