[clue] I'm Coming!

Mon Jul 11 12:16:28 MDT 2011

Clarification:

If you were in my LPIC-1 or Ubuntu Certified Pro study group, and you're interested in a class reunion over burritoes, one week from tomorrow, let me know. I'm not even thinking of starting a new study group until September.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.