[clue] August meetings

Thu Jul 14 18:53:55 MDT 2011

Now that I look at my schedule, I have enough speakers for two meetings.

Rick Burton can speak on August 9th, and Jon 'Maddog' Hall can speak on August 24th.

Rick and Jon: Do you need anything?

Kathleen: Can we have the space two nights next month? Also, I'm sorry I wasn't able to coordinate with you to get an announcement out for the datacenter tour in July... Can we try again in August? My mobile number is 720-333-5267.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.