[clue] Light-table style photo editor?

Sat Jul 23 13:05:55 MDT 2011

Could you open a bunch of gimp windows and scale the views way down? You'd be sacrificing real estate for window controls and things, I suppose...

I see "Fit Image in Window <SHIFT>+<CONTROL>+<e>" in View > Zoom. I was hoping for something like "plain with no window controls", but I can't find that. Maybe it's in the program options somewhere.

Wait, this works! You can turn every thing off from the view menu, shrink the window to the size you want, and then zoom to the window as above, and then optionally shrink wrap the window (also in the View menu, or <CONTROL>+<e>)

Even with all the menus and toolbars off, you can get to the menus by right-clicking anywhere in the image.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.