[clue] Oops, I did it again...

Mon Jul 25 18:10:21 MDT 2011

Good tip. Now, I have fib, frib, and enough docs to use them from Hal's website, and I have cmp to tell me where the damage ends.

Thanks Jon, Marcus and all. I'll let you know how things come out.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.