[clue] [HUMOR] Gentoo Trolling Template

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed Jun 1 12:14:05 MDT 2011

In light of the recent fanboi encounter on the email list, I give you the
following composed by a friend of mine.  Please use this form for all future
Gentoo trolling posts:

Your citation is <desparaging remark>. <Anecdote about my superior setup and
the benefits of Gentoo without any evidence or metrics>. <Cautious remark
indicating that there is -some- truth to your arguments, but not yours
specifically>. So clearly, <highly contentious and over generalized
statement with no evidence>. - Gentoo Troll