[clue] OT: Online Store

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Jun 1 17:18:05 MDT 2011

DW
My comments were eliciting more information about his Peach Sale and making a small joke.
So if your "rocks" comment is aimed at me.....  then I don't "get" it.
Gus

On Jun 1, 2011, at 4:35 PM, David L. Willson wrote:

I was going to suggest Craig's List, but he did say "order and pay for". What about eBay?

Don't throw rocks! There is no sense building, or even renting, a missile, when a shotgun will do the trick.