[clue] PLEASE UN-SUBSCRIBE ME!

M Paul Webb hsechmvt at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 19:40:00 MDT 2011

<<<Excellent comment, a keeper. I've never understood why so many folks
can't be bothered just to delete mails they don't care for. Oh well,
my delete key still works.>>>
It's a whole lot of deleting, as you guys are very active. It's like a job I have now --- deleting. Most of the topics I do not need to follow, but it has been interesting getting to know this group.
At any rate, how I can I stop getting the discussion e-mail but still get the notices of install events and other meetings?
Thank you in advance for the information requested.
If the pace were not so fast, I would not mind following at least some of the discussion, as it is interesting... but I have too much going on for so much time spent deleting.