[clue] Netiquette (email list decorum) reminder

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 19:40:25 MDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 6:08 PM, chris fedde <chris at fedde.us> wrote:
> When this topic comes around I find that it is well worth while
> re-reading Emily Postnews:
> http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/emily-postnews/part1/
>
> I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

This has been a marvelous day on the list. I've learned about Poe's
Law and Emily Postnews. I've (re)learned that some folks think that
any number of posts is just too much to tolerate. And, most
importantly, I've learned that posts trailing 300+ lines of trash and
signatures seem to be becoming the norm.

--
Collins Richey